TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) is a global educational program dedicated to developing future generations of entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
TYE Boot camp is an educational program that nurtures & develops future entrepreneurs.
About TYE Boot Camp
TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) is a global educational program dedicated to developing future generations of entrepreneurs and industry leaders by teaching high school students the rewards and challenges of becoming an entrepreneur.
TYE is an “Entrepreneurship Academy,” where student teams utilize skills and tools to build a concept such as a customer feedback, iteration, and MVP in the context of a business model.
Each TiE DC Young Entrepreneur Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Participate in a rigorous curriculum proven over 10+ years and delivered by founders, entrepreneurs, and successful industry experts.
- Build a startup as a part of a team, with guidance from mentors, while collaborating with other students who are from diverse backgrounds.
- Develop confidence and leadership skills.
- Compete for the opportunity to represent the DC chapter at the TYE Global Competition and the winning team may further explore seed funding through this program.
- Connect with mentors (experts and former student participants) who will coach your team.
- Participate as TiE DC member for a year for professional development opportunities.