About GovCon 2021
TiE DC Capital GovCon 2021 brings together over 300 small business owners and professionals. TiE DC is a not-for-profit that fosters entrepreneurship. With a global reach and a local focus, the heart of TiE efforts lies in its five foundational programs – Mentoring, Networking, Education, Funding, and Incubation.
The event will feature government & industry leaders leading significant digital transformation efforts across their respective agencies.
October 27-29, 2021, 8:00 am EST to 5:00 pm EST
Speakers at GovCon 2021
Day 1 (3 pm to 8 pm EDT)
Meet and Learn from US Federal CIOs, CTOs on opportunities and emerging trends in GovCon followed by an industry and government leaders recognition program.
Day 2 (8 am to 6 pm EDT)
Bringing Innovation into the Capital Beltway
Innovative products & solutions in Cybersecurity, Health IT, Hybrid/Cloud, IT modernization as well as evolving technologies around Blockchain, Deep & Machine Learning, AI/AR.
Day 3 (8 am to 6 pm EDT)
Growing and Scaling Small Businesses and Emerging trends in the US Government
Catch up with the evolving trends in procurement, contracting, and other avenues to collaborate and do business with the US government. Entrepreneurs who have successfully grown, scaled, and exited their businesses as well as options for funding and scaling the growth.
Previous GovCon Highlights
Capital ELITE Awards
Celebrating E-xcellence in L-eadership, I-nnovation, T-echnology and E-ntrepreneurship in the government contracting community.
The TiE DC Capital ELITE Awards recognize Excellence in Leadership, Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship. This year, TiE DC will honor up to three (3) government and three (3) industry executives that epitomize the virtues of this award. An independent jury will evaluate and rank each nomination, so TiE DC can duly recognize the achievements of executives in the government and government contracting community that have made a significant impact to the industry in the last 12 months.
Get your favorite candidates in the running!
Nominations close on September 30, 2021.
View the required application fields and Download a Mock Nomination.
- The nominee should be either a federal government executive or an executive in a federal government contracting firm. Three finalists will be selected from each category of executives, for a total of six awards.
- There are no minimum or maximum limits on company size or revenue.
- While the nominees do not have to be C-Suite members, they should have been the key decision maker for the project where they exhibited ELITE qualities.
- Please provide details about the actions taken by the nominee as well as their impact on the result of a project/initiative, to justify their nomination.
- Wherever possible, provide data to support claims.
- Scoring will be based on the candidate’s combined demonstration of excellence in the four attributes of ELITE – Leadership, Innovation, Technology & Entrepreneurship.
- Current TiE DC Board members, their organizations and employees are not eligible for these awards.
- TiE DC GovCon 2021 sponsors and their employees are also not eligible for Capital ELITE Awards.
Guidelines to Attend the Event
Use of face covers/masks to be mandatory
Attendees will be prompted to upload a copy of their immunization record.
TiE DC Capital GovCon 2021 will be a limited capacity, safe event following global best practices and all applicable guidelines.
DoubleTree Tysons Corner, 1960 Chain Bridge Road,
Date and Time
Oct 27, 2021, 03:00 PM (America/New_York)
- Day 2-3 only (Main Conference)
- TiE Charter Member: Free
- TiE Member: $75/$100/$125*
- Non-member: $175/$200/$225*
- Register Here
*Rates are listed as: Early-bird rate thru Sept 30/Regular Rate/On-site Rate
Special offer to Join TiE DC and Attend Day 2-3: $225/$250/$275 (savings of $50)
Note to TiE members – Please use the email associated with your membership to register.