FCEDA’s Talent Initiative has a program offering retention, upskill and recruiting support for members in Fairfax County. Some of the benefits provided by the program are:
- Talent Site promoting the benefits of building or extending your career in Northern Virginia
- Jobs section consolidating all open jobs across Northern Virginia by industry
- Outreach to military transition offices to reach veterans for career opportunities
- Partnering with 100+ colleges and universities across the region an Country to retain and recruit talent
- No cost virtual career fairs
Dear Members,Due to the current omicron variant conditions, it seems advisable to cancel January 28, 2022, Winter Gala. Paid registrations will be refunded the week of January 17-21.We are disappointe … READ MORE
About TYE Boot Camp Program!Organizers are excited to announce this years return of the TYE Boot Camp 2022!However, this year, we are doing things a little differently to ensure that we are giving stu … READ MORE
FIND US ON
DISCOVER OUR GLOBAL PROGRAMS
TiE Global Angels Alliance provides entrepreneurs the opportunity to leverage a large funding base, from various TiE charter members and investors around the world. Startups can tap into the TiE Network as a strong investment group with a history of successful investments.
TiE Global’s All India Road Show on Women’s Economic Empowerment through Entrepreneurship (AIRSWEEE), a joint initiative by TiE Global and the US Department of State, was launched in September 2016 with the goal of empowering women across Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities in India.
The TiE University Challenge offers post-graduate university students an opportunity to present their startup ideas, and participate at local and regional TiE Competitions. The winning teams from Asia and Europe have an opportunity to apply to the Rice University’s acclaimed Business Plan Competition, which invests $1.5million and several prizes to the 42 Finalists.