WHO CAN APPLY?
Undergraduate and Post-graduate students (including students who have graduated on or after 2021) — Idea stage entrepreneurs as well as early stage start-ups, previous non-winning participants are also encouraged to apply.
WHY TIE UNIVERSITY?
- TiE-University is a comprehensive ecosystem that nurtures start-ups run by college/ university students.
- It achieves this objective by creating events and engagements that bring together start-ups, TiE members, external mentors, coaches, and ecosystem partners.
- The key outcome is to enable campus ideas/start-ups to transform into viable businesses.
- Unlimited mentoring at the City level for all local chapter participants.
- Unlimited mentoring at the global level for finalists.
- Bootcamps, workshops, and specialized consulting to finalists.
- An opportunity to convert their idea into a real business.
- Real-time global exposure.
GLOBAL PITCH COMPETITION (HYBRID)
MAY 02– 05, 2023
UP TO $150K IN TOTAL PRIZE MONEY
Eligible participants can register for the competition by clicking here
Andrea De Souza